Heather Lee Marchant, born Heather Lee Nielsen in Fresno California, October 12, 1976. Her greatest accomplishment was that of wife to Eric (14 years) and mother to 5 beautiful Children: Camron-13, Terrin-9, Colin-5, Owen-3, Adyson-2



To add a memory to this blog please email the blog administrator heathersmemory@gmail.com. The blog will be updated each night.

Monday, December 8, 2008

My Cousin Heather

Heather was the oldest of the Clarkson grandchildren. As such, she was always was so cool to me, I am 7 years younger than her. I remember as she went into her teen years and became interested in hair and make up her younger siblings and cousins became her models. I know that I walked away from those experiences with a burn or two and a healthy fear of curling irons.
As an adult I still admired my big cousin. She was the first to have kids and by the time I was ready to start my family, Heather was pregnant with her 5th child. She told me what it was like to be pregnant, that is was a special time that she loved. She told me of the love for her children and that I would love motherhood.
Heather will be dearly missed, she was much to young to finish her earthly journey. I will truly miss my cool cousin Heather.

Written by: Rachel (Ortiz) Schwendiman- Cousin

No comments: