Heather Lee Marchant, born Heather Lee Nielsen in Fresno California, October 12, 1976. Her greatest accomplishment was that of wife to Eric (14 years) and mother to 5 beautiful Children: Camron-13, Terrin-9, Colin-5, Owen-3, Adyson-2



To add a memory to this blog please email the blog administrator heathersmemory@gmail.com. The blog will be updated each night.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cousin

I only met my cousin a few times in my life. The times I did meet her I remember her just very bubbly, energetic and full of smiles. The last time I saw her was at the Nielsen reunion at that lake in Utah. I was like 13......dang that was a long time ago!! We need to get together more often!

Neil Bryce
1st Cousin from Arizona (now living in Saratoga Springs Utah....neilandyosh.blogspot.com).

No comments: