Heather Lee Marchant, born Heather Lee Nielsen in Fresno California, October 12, 1976. Her greatest accomplishment was that of wife to Eric (14 years) and mother to 5 beautiful Children: Camron-13, Terrin-9, Colin-5, Owen-3, Adyson-2



To add a memory to this blog please email the blog administrator heathersmemory@gmail.com. The blog will be updated each night.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Heather is my oldest sister. There is quite a few years between us, so all my best memories are from the last 13 years. When she had Camron, we became close. I looked up to her, she was my cool older sister. I used to babysit Camron it seemed liked every weekend, and I would stay the whole weekend and hangout with Heather. As I got older and started to go on dates and go to dances, she would do my hair everytime. (And I went to a lot of dances) Everytime she did my hair I would complain because it always took so long, but she always made me look pretty. She was always so patient with me even when I was being a brat. I remember a time she was bleaching my hair and she totally messed up and I had to look like a dork for months until it grew out. She also used to cut my hair, and one time she cut my hair so short that I cried because I looked so stupid. She was always there for me growing up. I loved babysitting her boys, and spending weekends with her. When I got older I moved away for a while, and I really missed my sisters. The last time Heather did my hair was my wedding day. That day she was so confused because I was so calm. All the other times she had done my hair I was such a brat the whole time. I guess it was because I knew I was marrying a wonderful man.
So eventually my family and I moved back up to Washington. I was so happy to be with my sisters again. It went back to hanging out on the weekends, except this time I had a husband and a daughter to be with us. We had the funnest time just hanging out and playing cards. But towards the end of the summer we didn't hang out as much as we used to. I know that I shouldn't, but I will regret that for the rest of my life. I love my sister more than I ever imagined. I never thought I would lose her so soon. It breaks my heart that my daughter and future children won't get a chance to know my sister. The day I lost my sister was the worst day of my life, but I know that Heather is in a better place. She is happy, and not sick anymore. I just thought I had so many more years to be with her. I am going to do my best to make sure her children never forget her, and remind them how wonderful their mother really was. I love and miss my sister deeply, and I will miss her all the days of my life until I see her again.
Love, Michelle

No comments: